Absolute MHT contraindications:
- Past diagnosis or suspicion of breast cancer.
- Diagnosed in the past or suspicion of estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (for example, endometrial cancer III, IV stage and poorly differentiated endometrial cancer).
- Established progestagen-dependent neoplasms (for example, meningioma) or suspicion of them.
- Vaginal bleeding of unknown origin.
- Untreated endometrial hyperplasia.
- Presence of VTE (deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism) or VTE in the past.
- Known thrombophilias (eg, protein C deficiency, protein S or antithrombin III).
- Active or recent thromboembolic arterial disease (eg angina pectoris, myocardial infarction (MI).
- Acute liver diseases, as well as the presence of liver diseases in the past, if the indicators of its function have not normalized.
- Known hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients
substances of the medicinal product.
- Uterine leiomyoma.
- Familial hypertriglyceridemia.
- Gallstone disease.
- Increased risk of developing breast cancer.
- Endometrial cancer I and II st.
Tatarchuk T.F., Anikusko M.F., Bulavenko O.V., Horban N.E., Doljenko M.M., Dubossarska U.A., Jylko N.Y., Zanko O.V., Isaeva H.S., Kalugina L.V., Kamiskiy V.V., Kosey N.V., Malyshevska Y.V., Medved V.I., Mitchenko O.I., Pedachenko N.Y., Regeda S.I., Efimenko O.O. Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Unified clinical protocol ”Menopausal and other disorders in perimenopausal period”, implemented in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated June 17, 2022, No. 1039.