Participants should acquire the skills to assess and manage the special needs of women living with and beyond cancer. The focus will be on induced early ovarian failure (menopause), associated symptoms, quality of life and susceptibility to disease. Training will be evidence-based measures for treatment, surveillance, prevention, and health promotion will complete the programme.
Interactive learning and practice exchange with international experts will be structured according to the following format:
• Short presentations by the international experts.
• Interactive debate in three steps:
• Q & A between the expert speakers and a discussion panel.
• Open dialogue with all attendees.
• Assessment with multiple choice questions using an internet platform.
[posts_table post_type=”documents” columns=”title,cf:speaker,cf:reference,title,cf:document_link” links=”none” sort_by=”reference” filters=”post:speaker”]